Livestock Event Coordinator
Weaver Leather is looking for an energetic individual, who has an interest in the livestock industry and who would love the opportunity to be a part of a growing team.
Some key responsibilities of the position include:
- Organize, coordinate and execute corporate livestock sponsorships and events, consumer livestock events and corporate farm program. (to include but not limited to; shipment of products and clinic packs, supporting new product launch promotions, catalog distribution, gathering consumer contact information, etc.).
- Provide corporate trailer and independent dealer support at events.
- Collaborate with marketing associate to plan and execute social media strategies to promote industry events.
- Coordinate travel arrangements with ProStaff members that are attending events.
- Frequent travel required.
Our ideal candidate will have prior experience in a customer service/public contact position, preferably sales/retail-related. Is a team player who possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. Is well organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities and handle stressful situations in a professional manner. Livestock industry experience is preferred. Must be able to work out of our Mt Hope, Ohio location.