Online Marketing Associate - National Accounts
Weaver Leather is seeking a full-time associate to join our sales support team.
Some key responsibilities of the position include:
- Day to day operations of Amazon platform including item set up, product copy information, and various administrative duties needed to support account.
- Closely track, analyze, and report on online initiative results. Responsible for making recommendations and execution of testing strategies, benchmarking, and continuous improvement strategies.
- Work proactively with team to develop cohesion of messaging between external sites and Weaver Leather messaging.
- Buy online media space (AMS/AMG service needs and other “adwords” like properties).
- Identify and recommend new opportunities for growth and ways to increase our online presence.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies.
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference.
- Assist reps with developing and executing special promotions across account websites and with presentation needs for sales calls.
Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented, strong analytical skills and able to manage priorities and time. Demonstrate superior judgment and professionalism in working with team members and partners. Able to express a proactive work ethic while managing numerous competing priorities. Possess broad computer skills, with strong Windows Excel abilities. Ecommerce and web marketing knowledge preferred.
Weaver Leather offers a competitive wage and benefit package as well as a terrific, team-oriented work environment.