Online Marketing Associate - National Accounts
Weaver Leather is seeking a full-time associate to join our ecommerce team.
Responsibilities to include:
- Work in conjunction with manager and sales team to grow sales and brand awareness of Weaver Leather on heavily trafficked sites such as TSC and specialty websites.
- Work with the team in the development and execution of special promotions across national account websites.
- Interact with creative professionals to optimize copy and landing pages.
- Closely tracks, analyzes, and reports online initiative results. Responsible for making recommendations and execution of testing strategies, benchmarking, and continuous improvement strategies.
- Audit customer websites to ensure item numbers, descriptions and images are correct.
- Work proactively with team to develop cohesion of messaging between external sites and Weaver Leather messaging.
- Identifies and recommends new opportunities for growth and way to increase online presence
- Keep current with emerging web technologies.
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference.
- Assist reps with presentations for sales calls.
Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail oriented, strong analytical skills and able to manage priorities and time. Demonstrate superior judgment and professionalism in working with team members and partners. Able to express a proactive work ethic while managing numerous competing priorities. Possess broad computer skills, with strong Windows Excel abilities. Ecommerce and web marketing knowledge preferred. Must be able to work out of our Mt Hope, Ohio location.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as well as a terrific, team-oriented work environment.
To be considered please send resume.