Supply Product Representative
Weaver Leather is seeking a Supply Product Representative who has a passion for providing world-class customer service and enjoys seeing projects come to life through the art of leather crafting. This is a unique opportunity to obtain hands on training and experience with our leather supply products. This experience creates the opportunity to assist customers as the primary contact as they purchase the materials to create their own leather craft project.
Responsibilities to include:
- Handle inbound customer and consumer calls;
- Answer product questions; make product recommendations, trouble shoot product issues;
- Ability and desire to obtain hands on working knowledge of the leather supply product line to better understand the products, how they are used and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Have a good understanding of both wholesale and retail websites to assist customers;
- Research potential new accounts and conduct outbound sales calls to assigned accounts;
- Increase sales dollars via phone and e-mail orders by promoting sales flyers, in-house specials, cross-selling and up-selling products.
Our ideal candidate is a strong communicator with a heart to serve customers. Previous experience in a customer call center or sales environment is a plus.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as well as a terrific, team-oriented work environment.