Weaver Leather is looking for a full-time System Analyst / Developer to join our IT Department.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide programming / development expertise for in-house IT projects.
- Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Produce technical documents for new and existing applications.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Create and maintain enhancements to JD Edwards Software.
- Create reports and queries for pulling information out of JD Edwards.
Our ideal applicant will have a post-secondary degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education; excellent listening, problem solving, analytical, team building and communication skills both verbal and written; ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail in a fast paced, ever changing environment; ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner; self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. Previous experience with .NET, MS Office Suite, MS SQL Server and ERP systems such as JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is preferred but not required.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as well as a terrific, team-oriented work environment.