Weaver Leather is seeking a talented individual who will be responsible for creating and editing videos primarily for our social media platforms, websites and commercials that share the Weaver Leather vision.
Some key responsibilities of the position include:
- Storyboarding, directing, filming and editing video footage for web, social media & commercials.
- Transporting, set up, and operating various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production.
- Maintaining brand standards and best practices at their highest level while executing the vision of the company and product divisions.
- Meeting the goals that have been set at the beginning of each project in a timely manner.
- Being familiar with YouTube keywords, descriptions and thumbnails to assist copywriter and ensure video reaches fullest potential.
Our ideal candidate will have a BA in marketing or a related field; will be proficient with video editing systems (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro X); a self-starter with the drive to take a project from start to finish successfully under tight deadlines; strong internal and external communication skills.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as well as a terrific, team-oriented work environment.