Weaver Leather is looking for a Systems Administrator to join our IT Department.
Responsibilities to include:
- Maintenance, configuration and reliable operation of computer systems, servers, network and VMware environment.
- Install, upgrade and support server hardware/software and network components.
- Install, upgrade and manage virtual servers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors, prioritizing problems and assessing impact of issues.
- Provide support to users in timely manner with limited disruptions
- Create and maintain Active Directory users/permissions.
- Monitor servers and network to ensure optimal performance.
- Implement and manage disaster recovery and back up.
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades.
- Develop and monitor policies for the use of network resources
Our ideal applicant will have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education; excellent listening, analytical, team building and communication skills; critical thinking and problem solving ability; fundamental knowledge of Windows servers, Active Directory, VMware, Exchange and network concepts. Proven network engineering, network operations, network performance analysis skills and familiarity with server management and monitoring tools. Must be able to work out of our Mt Hope, Ohio location.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as well as a terrific, team-oriented work environment.