Sales Manager – Construction
Weaver Leather is looking for a Sales Manager with a construction background. This a great opportunity to lead a growing division and be part of the Weaver Leather management team.
The job responsibilities of this position include but not limited to the following:
- Develop sales programs designed to meet sales and gross margin goals for division.
- Oversee and manage activities of sales staff within the divisions. Includes but not limited to training, reviews, record keeping, etc.
- Participate and direct as appropriate customer visits, trade shows, telephone and email contacts with key accounts and stakeholders to promote Weaver. Travel as needed.
- Be industry savvy relative to trends, changes, opportunities, results, and competitive activities within Arborist and Construction.
- Recommend and insure timely execution of new product additions.
- Work closely with R&D in new product development process with feedback needed to create design objectives, complete field-testing, and collect field feedback to meet deadlines and bring products to market.
- Project sales performance forecasting for new products added to line.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for division growth through consideration of existing patented products, licensed products, and potential acquisitions.
- Work with team to develop effective marketing strategies to enhance our brand positioning and increase consumer recognition (ads, catalogs, promotions, merchandising, flyers, video, social media etc.).
- Collaborate with sales and finance staff to develop competitive pricing strategies that maximize sales and gross margin.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Ecommerce teams to develop and execute strategies for digital marketing and Direct to Consumer activities.
- Oversee budget of the arborist and construction divisions to ensure targets are met
- Work to develop online presence and e-catalog to increase sales.
- Complete and submit monthly reports for the divisions by established deadlines
Our ideal applicant will have:
- Construction background / industry knowledge
- Supervisory and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives.
- Self-starter with a high degree of integrity and initiative
- Strong time management skills with the ability to set priorities
- Handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently
- Computer experience in a windows environment
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as well as a terrific, team-oriented work environment.