Weaver Leather is seeking a full time Senior Copywriter to join our team.
In this position, you will:
- Write copy for catalogs, flyers, websites, packaging, videos, and other promotional marketing pieces.
- Establish effective sell sheets.
- Collaborate with sales, creative, and production staff to gather information, understand the target market, and develop communication strategies that impact sales and reinforce the Weaver brand.
- Edit and proof materials as needed.
- Provide general support on marketing initiatives; including new products, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.
- Work closely with CFO on trademarks and registrations; communicating updates and changes with creative team.
The ideal candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. You must be a skilled writer who is open-minded and capable of shifting your style to suit the industries we serve. Excellent attention to detail, organization and grammar skills are necessary. You must also be able to produce quality work under tight deadlines. Must be able to work out of our Mt Hope Office.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would love to connect and hear why you would be a great fit for this position.
To be considered, please send a resume and writing sample to.