Customer Care Supervisor
Weaver Leather is looking for a Customer Care Supervisor to join our team.
This position involves supervising, training, developing staff and overseeing the daily operations of the department.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee daily department tasks
- Process Daily / Weekly / Monthly CSR Reports and assist department manager with monthly department status reports
- Assist in the training of newly hired employees and manage training schedules.
- Assist in managing customer sales programs and daily computer processes to assist the department in following the most efficient procedures to produce consistent results for the customer.
- Work closely with the team and department manager to identify opportunities for process improvements keeping customer experience in mind.
- Supervise, train, coach and develop department employees
- Complete and conduct quarterly performance appraisals
- Handle in-bound calls and be cross-trained to jump in and assist in a variety of department roles as needed.
- Conduct weekly department information / training meetings as needed.
- Understand daily computer processes, website functions and be available as a resource to team members when team members have questions or need help troubleshooting.
- Improve and maintain employee morale, motivation, well-being, and teamwork.
- Assist in handling escalated customer communication and respond to customer feedback submitted both via email and remit slips.
- Work closely with other department supervisors regarding all customer service related issues
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the department manager regarding department matters
Our ideal applicant will have:
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role
- Strong communicator with a heart to serve
- The ability to lead and motivate people.
- Excellent listening, problem solving and team building skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Good computer skills in a Windows environment.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as well as a terrific, team-oriented work environment.